CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No.6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days of this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the courier company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE: ARMASA MÜCEVHERAT SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
ADDRESS: Alemdar Mahallesi Molla Fenari Sokak Dr.Ferit Ayiter İş Hanı No:31/3 Cağaloğlu-Fatih/İstanbul
PHONE: 0212 511 75 67
FAX: 0212 511 75 67
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts whose service is initiated with the approval of the consumer.
14 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning.
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18.SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
21. Goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, items that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire. Products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Electronic The return of the services rendered instantly or the intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging was opened by the PURCHASER as required by the Regulation. ir. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer.
22.Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that, if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
You can make 24th Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our Akbank bank accounts (TL).
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.